Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join our team.
- Build distributed, high-volume data pipelines to power new product features based on analytics, machine learning and reporting.
- Use innovative technologies like Spark, Hadoop, Kafka and other open-source technologies to drive ETL / data roadmap.
- Build highly scalable data pipelines to handle ingestion and processing of media data.
- Experience building flexible data APIs that consumers use to power other parts of the business.
- Work with engineering, analytics, and product stakeholders to define data ingestion standards and best practices.
- Work collaboratively with business partners (e.g. Media agencies, mail houses, administrators) to set-up data exchange processes.
- 2-3+ years working with big data.
- Demonstrated ability in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
- Experience working with Azure infrastructure.
- Experience with Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, or other data processing tools.
- BS, MS or PhD in CS, or equivalent real-world experience.
- Attention to detail and a passion for correctness.
- Exposure and knowledge of Security, encryption and Data Governance.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.