Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or networking related technologies.
- 5+ years’ experience with Data Management tools
- Proficient in data modeling for real time transactional systems.
- Strong SQL skills including SQL Server and Netezza (PDA) technology.
- Ability to write/update complex stored procedures, views, and DML.
- Proficient in data modeling for transactional and dimensional data warehouse concepts.
- Deep understanding of conceptual, logical and physical entity-relationship and data flow modeling.
- Deep understanding of EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) and API (Application Programming Interface) data flow concepts.
- Ability to lead business information modeling for large, complex projects.
- Proficient in creation of mapping documents that include tables, files, XML Schema’s – from source to target.
- Understanding of Data Quality concepts.
- Familiarity with Data Quality tools and methods.
- Proficient in Master Data Management (MDM) concepts surrounding locations, films, customer, and products.
- Ability to reverse and forward engineering relational databases – MS SQL Server, Oracle, and Netezza.
- Ability to reverse and forward engineering of XSD and XML constructs.
- Information Requirements Gathering and Management – 1:1 interviews to large group facilitation.
- Ability to trouble shoot data issues in a production environment.
- 2+ years’ experience coding in a development language such as Data Stage, Python, C++, or other language.
- Possess or has made progress towards receiving a TDWI Certification or has equivalent experience in data warehouse methodologies
- Knowledge of ARTS and OAGIS industry standards a plus
- Working knowledge of Hadoop Architectures.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.