Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join our team.
- Will be responsible for the computer infrastructure support, security system software support, and the development and maintenance of standards, policies, and guidelines as they pertain to Transmission Operations hardware and software.
- They will be installing, customizing, and maintaining security system software by monitoring changes and patching systems.
- They will need the desire and ability to learn Cyber Security.
Qualifications (Education, Experience Special Skills):
- Associates Degree required/Bachelor's Degree preferred in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 2+ years of Windows System Admin experience.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows Server.
- Understanding of Virtualization, specifically VMware.
- Ability to support staff to resolve problems in a 24×7 environment.
- VDI experience, cybersecurity experience.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.