Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Windows 10 Migration to join our team.
- Under general direction, assist in the support of desktop technology in person, by telephone, or via e-mail in accordance with established service levels.
- Windows 10 migration experience.
- Image, install, upgrade, setup, configure, and resolve problems with software that include Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office products, Email Configuration, Adobe professional, SCCM, Oracle, and more.
- Install, upgrade, setup, configure, and resolve problems with hardware that include desktops, laptops, and tablets, other mobile devices environments, telephones, and network cabling and other network configurations.
- Install, upgrade, setup, configure, and resolve problems with peripheral components which include monitors, keyboards, printers, and scanners, and other devices.
- Assist with onboarding of new users and new hire system account and computers deployments.
- Assist users in the operation of applications providing necessary training and support.
- Provide technical expertise to users on all software and hardware related issues.
- Interface and coordinate with IT staff and managed service providers to provide a resolution on applications, printers, network and other performance problems.
- Maintain system documentation for hardware and software.
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity of District records and procedures.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software licenses and maintenance records.
- Provide 1st level of network testing after system implementations with scripts provided.
- Participate as main resource for annual computer refresh projects.
- Perform project related work as required or as delegated by supervisor.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.