Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Communications Specialist to join our team.
- Full time position with a wide range of potential tasks; generally concentrating on strong written and visual communication skills.
- Tasks include: press releases, short video scripts, copywriting, high quality newsletter, light graphic design, and general written promotional tasks.
- Typical work involves coordinating with product management, design & marketing team, and other project stakeholders.
- The position offers room for professional growth into complex marketing projects including digital, social media, and email marketing.
- The ideal candidate will have some marketing communication background and skills with Adobe software suite.
- Conceive, design, write copy, and layout of marketing communications and materials.
- Collaborate with designers and marketing staff to create and refine all types of marketing activities with a focus on written communication of benefits.
- Writing experience and ability to generate advertising copy.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Communications, Business, Journalism, Graphic Design or related fields.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator a plus.
- Ability to broadly understand technical products and communicate the benefits simply and with impact.
- A fast paced, multiple projects, work style is expected.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.