Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Cloud Specialist (Security & Compliance) to join our team.
- As a Cloud Specialist, you play a critical role in ensuring the organization operates and follows the cloud security and compliance framework in a sustainable and compliant manner.
- You will interface with the Service Functional Owners, vendors, as well as various stakeholders across different functional units to review and implement appropriate controls and cloud solutions for the business.
- You will be a part of a global team, interfacing with different parts of security and the company business across the world.
- Deploy the company cloud framework for all Cloud solutions in North America in partnership with Security, Legal, and Procurement teams.
- Act as a focal point for Cloud related subjects in the organization.
- Help define if the solution fits the company cloud definition and work with key areas to establish and carry out assessments for new and existing Cloud solutions.
- Conduct knowledge transfer to ensure Solution Functional Owners (SFO) have the required knowledge to perform their functions.
- Support them to define which mandatory controls are required, based on the impact as per the company cloud Control Framework.
- Track and report on the status of Cloud Solutions belonging to the organization.
- Follow up to address possible gaps and engage Regional/Global Cloud Governance teams when support is needed.
- Be aware of cloud updates and Cloud related risks in the organization’s ISMS.
- Work with ISMS Lead to follow up on possible audit findings and remediation plans.
- Attend the available Cloud trainings provided by subject matter experts.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 3 or more years of experience in Cloud compliance or IT audit.
- 3 or more years of experience in Cloud compliance or IT auditing.
- Experience in the integration and assessment of Cloud risks and security controls.
- Strong work experience in Risk Assessment.
- Excellent communication and strong track record of achieving results and meeting deadlines.
- One or more of the following certifications is preferred: CCSK, CRSC or equivalent.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking is preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.