Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a C/C++ Developer to join our team.
- Perform new product research and conceptual design as member of our design team.
- Develop, implement, and test vision based software algorithms.
- Develop, implement, and test vision based electronics.
- Support development of application level software.
- Support further development of existing products as needed.
- Support development of factory test fixtures as required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience, or equivalent graduate-level education designing and developing software for machine vision systems.
- Knowledgeable in image processing, image analysis, 3D perspective geometry, pattern recognition algorithms, and metrology algorithms.
- Experience in embedded code development in C/C++.
- Experience developing application level software including screen design and user interface design in a Windows-based environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio is preferred.
- Experience with working in a multiple developer team environment with configuration management and defect tracking tools is preferred.
- Experience in specifying or designing machine vision system hardware (cameras, optics, lighting, etc.) is preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.