Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
- Seeking a results oriented individual who will manage the business needs of the Company through the Microsoft AX ERP System, supporting financial, human resources, purchasing, engineering, and other business activities.
- The ERP Business Manager has a high degree of interaction with management, staff, vendors, and consultants.
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics AX. Be able to quickly learn internal business processes to support and improve current ERP implementation.
- Make configuration enhancements to the applications per business requirements including creating reports and dashboards for users.
- Provide business system support and training to end-users on standard functionality, customized applications, and system enhancements.
- Gather, document, and translate business requirements into actionable projects or tasks.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills in order to achieve collaborative results.
- Support and make recommendations to improve Company policies and procedures.
- Further the goals and positive, professional image of the IT Department by conducting business with other departments, consultants, suppliers, etc., in a timely and cooperative manner.
- Effectively manage outside contracts and consultants to meet IT objectives.
- Have sufficient knowledge and understanding of Best in Class network architecture to lead internal and external initiatives.
- Manage the Disaster Recovery Plan and periodic testing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- B.S. in Information Technology or related.
- Excellent communication skills with internal personnel and external contacts.
- Solid analytical skills and business judgment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Professional, mature attitude and solid team player.
- Ability to operate in multi-site, decentralized management structure.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.