Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
- Define, develop, and document business rules and system requirements for business processes.
- Help to translate requirements in to system design.
- Serve as key liaison to other departments within the organization.
- Work closely with the business groups and internal software development team members.
- Perform some Project Management responsibilities to include
- Application selection analysis
- Developing/ maintaining projects schedules.
- Consistent status updates and detailed notes.
- Manage software implementations, following a defined SDLC methodology.
- Plan and direct the analysis of complex business challenges.
- Investigate system solutions and determine best options for design to meet business requirements.
- Document design details using Microsoft tools (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and SharePoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- 5+ years of IT business analysis experience required
- Background in business requirements gathering and business process reengineering
- Basic SQL knowledge including the ability to read and write basic queries
- Previous experience training users on new application functionality
- Software development project management experience
- Ability to understand complex business logic
- Ability to listen effectively and translate requirements in to system design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service focus
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.