Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a BIM Project Manager to join our team.
- Work with the US sales team and Software Sales Specialist to coordinate and implement software solutions with new customers and expand the deployment of software solutions at existing customers.
- Help configure customer environments for various software solutions including the SAPPHIRE framing software.
- Work directly with customers on software training efforts.
- When prudent, travel to customer sites when required to participate in software implementations and discussions.
- Identify software limitations and opportunities that directly impact the software business value and work with the software development team to ensure those needs are being communicated and prioritized appropriately.
- Help develop “best practices” for the deployment and training of software products to customers.
- Provide monthly status updates regarding training activities and success / failure of operators learning the software.
- When prudent, represent the company software at material supplier focused industry and customer trade shows.
- Project Management – Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Communication – Ability to clearly understand and articulate customer needs and software functionality.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Autonomy – Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Deductive Reasoning – Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Goal Oriented – Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Attendance during regular work hours and overtime as required.
- Ability to interact professionally with others; including co-workers, vendors, and customers.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates Degree
- Minimum two+ years of industry related experience.
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills.
- Need to be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, while assisting customers over the phone, web based interfaces, email or in person.
- Ability to interact at a high level of professionalism.
- Minimum two+ years of MII proprietary framing software experience with a focus on estimating and / or general framing layout and design.
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SQL and Dynamics 365 experience preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.