Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a BI Developer/Analyst to join our team.
- The primary focus of the Business Intelligence Analyst is to build out various subject areas in the ongoing Enterprise Data Warehouse effort.
- We are looking for someone with extremely strong ETL and Data Profiling skills utilizing SQL to pull data out of various sources and populate the data model within the EDW.
- Extremely strong SQL skills, ETL, Source Data Analysis, and Data Profiling Experience.
- Enterprise Data Warehouse planning and build out experience.
- Experience providing data extracts to various 3rd party software platforms.
- Team first and collaborative attitude, customer service mentality, and natural business curiosity.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and scrub in where needed by the BI team.
- Interpersonal and soft skills to ask the right questions and build strong relationships.
- Strong attention to detail, testing, and a willingness to put in the necessary time to meet project timelines and exceed expectations.
- Organization and prioritization skills to deliver in a fast paced and changing environment.
Strong Preference For:
- Experience with MS SQL Server, SSRS/SSAS, BI Express.
- Understanding of data models specifically Kimball and star schemas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or and IT-related field.
- Documentation skills – requirements, data dictionaries, process flows, data models, etc.
- Ability to work with users to gather requirements & specifications.
- Experience working in agile and/or waterfall project methodologies.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.