Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an Audio/Visual Collaboration Specialist to join our team.
- The Consultant, with specialization in audio visual and collaboration, provides research, design, development, support and life-cycle management of the hardware and software infrastructure supporting the company’s audio visual, collaboration, and conference room technology environment which has direct revenue, cost, or productivity impact on the corporation, with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain a secure, stable and progressive audio visual and conference room environment both on-premises and in the cloud to enable co-workers to digitally participate in meetings reducing travel time, provide easy and simple to use conference room technologies, enable sharing and effective collaboration on content by reducing the need to print hardcopies for meetings, increase the availability of conference rooms, and to modernize and enhance co-worker workspace/training/huddle/conference room experience.
- Adhere to all aspects of general computer controls necessary to ensure the effective, secure and regulatory compliant operation and administration of the company’s digital resources and consistent integrity of the various systems of data to better govern the technologies and associated process thereby keeping O&M costs low.
- Research new developments and trends in the industry to maintain professional expertise to assist in technology planning and influence the technology standards used by the company.
- Enthusiastically teaching our co-workers and promoting self-service on how to best interact with and utilize audio visual and conference room technologies, providing guidance and support as needed via multiple channels including face to face interaction, e-mail, telephone, and Yammer.
- Liaising with our various company digital teams including Network Engineering and Operations to ensure that the audio visual and conference room technologies are flawlessly implemented in current and new locations.
- Researching new and innovative solutions to the technical challenges that arise; managing the resulting initiatives.
- Acting as a subject matter expert to team members and cross-team peers, through hosting knowledge sharing sessions, creating technical documentation, and providing one-on-one training.
- Coordinate tracking and reporting on event host satisfaction, conference room system status, utilization, and reliability.
- Ensuring individual goals are met, such as customer satisfaction survey scores and SLAs.
- Representing the department and our technical capabilities in cross-functional meetings with business line and company digital co-workers.
- Handling multiple priorities and participating in after-hours work, as needed.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer or business related degree from an accredited college or university, OR 60 credit hours toward completion of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer or business related degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Relevant experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- 6 plus years of experience with all areas of A/V including live event production and streaming, meeting content distribution, and conference room collaboration equipment required.
- Experience with Crestron Software/Hardware, Fusion/Teem, Skype for Business, Skype Broadcast, Microsoft Stream, Microsoft Teams, Conference Room Hardware including Projectors/Televisions/Monitors, Microsoft Surface Hub, StarLeaf GTM, Shure, Polycom, and more required.
- Ability to read, understand, and markup CAD Drawings, Room Layouts, etc. preferred.
- Industry certifications like CTS, VTC, Crestron preferred Knowledge of Crestron programming and experience with audio/video signal switching and processing is preferred.
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritizing, and project management skills with a passion for detail required.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.