Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Data Architect to join our team.
- A general expectation of this role includes up to 50% development, with the remaining time being design, analysis, and planning.
- Provide ongoing analysis of data requirements and development of appropriate logical and physical data models for both relational and dimensional data structures within the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- ETL / Integration – Lead ETL development efforts to design, manage, and complete systems integration.
- This includes development as well as assisting/mentoring other developers.
- Develop and maintain enterprise wide data architecture and administration standards including standardization of table names, column names, data types, etc.
- Enforce semantic consistency across the enterprise.
- Analyze and evaluate our existing Enterprise Data Warehouse and other databases for accuracy and best practice data standards/guidelines.
- College degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience as a senior developer with data warehouse and system to system integration concepts.
- Experience with relational database software.
- Experience in all facets of the software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of database design and modeling tools.
- Solid data administration, repository management, and data warehousing skills.
- Ability to adhere to established IT industry standards and best practices.
- Proven aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and document work products and deliverables
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate, verbal and written, with people at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build relationships and promote a collaborative and team environment.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Supply Chain Management, Sales, Logistics, Financials, and Manufacturing.
- Experience with SQL Server (2008 or later) preferred.
- Experience with a data integration tool, preferably Informatica PowerCenter.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Infor M3 and/or other Infor modules.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.