Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for an Asset Management Specialist to join our team.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- This position handles all aspects of the personal computer (PC), mobile, and software lifecycle management including procurement, inventory tracking, scheduling of deployments, and end-of-life disposals.
- Coordinate with other groups for projects that require cross-functional participation.
- Responsible for the consistent reporting of data within multiple applications with a high degree of accuracy.
- Receive, process, procure, and coordinate the deployment of technology items including PCs, printers, mobile devices, peripheral devices, and software.
- Coordinate projects and tasks, periodically providing status updates to management.
- Research issues related to software license and hardware maintenance compliance.
- Interact with all District customers; research customer problems and questions for resolution.
- Research IT hardware and software products.
- Process inventory updates to hardware and software items and conduct periodic inventories for accuracy.
- Plan and coordinates workloads.
- Coordinate short term projects; schedule workload accordingly.
- Perform duties and tasks assigned with high degree of accuracy.
- Associates degree related to information technology, business, logistics, asset management, or similar field.
- At least one to three years procurement experience
- Understanding of IT software compliance rules and regulations.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Software license experience
- Good organizational skills
- Experience with hardware and software inventory management tools.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.