Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join our team.
Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related degree from an accredited institution.
- At least 10 years of relevant database and system development experience for large scale information technology and database systems utilizing Java technologies and SQL Server.
- Experience developing Single Page Applications using Angular JS, Rest Services, and JSON
- Experience directing teams in the implementation of new or enhanced technical capabilities within a customer organization.
- Experience providing analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution.
- Experience formulating and defining a system’s scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- At least 10 years of experience that demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities to write secure code.
- Sun/Oracle Certified Java Developer certification.
- Experience with modern web development for public facing websites
- A GitHub profile and/or a publicly facing website you personally worked on.
- Current GIAC Secure Software Programmer Certification (GSSP–Java).
- AngularJS (1.x)
- CSS3 (SASS, LESS, or any CSS Preprocessor)
- HTML5 (understands semantic vs non-semantic elements & best practice)
- Single Page App (SPA)
- Java 1.6+ (or any java version really)
- SCJP Java Certification
- Spring Web / Spring Security
- Junit (unit testing exp)
- SQL Server
- Exp coding a REST API
- Jenkins (or other continuous integration exp)
- ARIA (ng-aria or any accessibility experience is nice to have)
- NodeJS (good knowledge of npm build tools is nice to have)
- Grunt (or any build library – docker, gulp, etc. is nice to have)
- Bootstrap or Boilerplate (or familiar with breakpoints, grid/column layout, responsive design, is nice to have)
- JS Mapping libraries are a big plus and is nice to have
- JAVA requirements are not as critical but anything below is a plus
- Agile is nice to have
- Any security experience is nice to have
- Current or prior USDA-FSA experience is a plus
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.