Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for an AEM Developer to join our team.
- Work with and manage the development resources for applications in multiple platforms and frameworks.
- Provide subject matter expertise for technical assistance.
- Identify new solutions for projects that align with goals and objectives for new tools and technologies.
- Oversee changes to existing applications as well as development and implementation of new applications.
- Identify solutions to fix issues or errors with applications and design new solutions where applicable.
- Oversee the unit and stress testing of applications and collaborate with QA teams.
- Maintain project documentation and oversee project source code management.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in the software development industry
- 5 – 7 years software development experience with web content management system.
- Experience working with one or more CMS packages, including Adobe CQ5 (AEM) version 6.1+.
- Strong experience with AEM architecture and infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of the development and deployment process within AEM including automated build processes.
- Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience.
- 4+ years developing large system applications.
- Strong understanding of the base templates and components provided by AEM using HTL.
- Strong understanding of external service integration with AEM websites.
- Proficient with object-oriented design and programming.
- Applied knowledge of unit testing.
- Demonstrated understanding of code optimization, software design principles and system development lifecycle.
- Proficiency with source control tools such as Git and TFS.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and communicate status to both technical and nontechnical project members.
- Adobe AEM (6.1+) Developer Certification a plus
- Experience with full-stack development and working with the .net framework, C#, ASP.Net and SQL is a plus
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.