Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a AEM Developer – Lead to join our team.
- Designing and developing AEM applications using the Adobe platform for site structure, components, templates, workflows, dialogs.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- Resolving user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM.
- Publish changes to Dev, QA, Production environments.
- Work as a lead and provide mentorship to developers.
- Work with product owner to refine requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- AEM experience with three full cycle AEM projects. Experience with AEM 6.3 is preferred.
- Developer with strong background in Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, XML, XSL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Version Control tool(GitHub).
- Web Services consumption and Apache/Tomcat webserver configuration experience.
- Understanding of AEM personalization and content targeting.
- Sound understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, social components etc., code build and deployment process.
- Experience implementing analytics tagging on page/links.
- Responsive/accessible web designing experience
- Experience working in an agile team.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.