Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an AEM Developer to join our team.
- Perform various coding and programming tasks, such as design or development of Web front-end, back-end Web-based applications, and Web/Internet services.
- May involve coding and integration of text, graphics, sound, and/or video.
- Career-Level position within field.
- Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Typically requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
- Designing and developing AEM applications using the Adobe platform for site structure, components, templates, workflows, dialogs.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- Resolving user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM.
- Publish changes to Dev, QA, Production environments.
- Work with product owner to refine requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- AEM experience with three full cycle AEM projects. Experience with AEM 6.3 is preferred.
- Web Services consumption and Apache/Tomcat webserver configuration experience.
- Understanding of AEM personalization and content targeting.
- Sound understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, social components etc., code build and deployment process.
- Experience implementing analytics tagging on page/links.
- Responsive/accessible web designing experience.
- Experience working in an agile team.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.